Monday, October 29, 2007

Inspired by Ali

I loved the Christmas frame Ali Edwards pictured on her blog here http://aliedwards.typepad.com/photos/holiday_projects_2006/holiday2.html. Christmas is my favorite time of the year, the smells, the music & the sights!


These frames were so easy and did not take any time at all. My first frame is from last year Stampin' Up! Christmas paper. I made one of the little origami Christmas trees that I had seen on SCS. I stamped one of the little $1 Micheal's stamps (Christmas tree row) and Holiday Hello from Stampin' Up! Circle of Friendship. All the paper was peiced together, they were all scraps that I had in a little baggie.









The second frame is paper from Rob & Bob Studio from Provo Craft. I love their fun and funky Christmas colors. The blues, pinks and greens are awesome in the pack of paper, plus it is only $9.99 for 90 sheets at Michael's! Pretty cool I think. The Joy to the World stamp is from a Inkadinkadoo pack.


Happy Creating!

No comments: