Thursday, October 04, 2007

Craft Fair Season




I love this time of the year! I get busy doing my craft fair things and gearing up for the holiday season. I wish the weather would cool off here and maybe I could get a better hang on things.

A new Hobby Lobby opened up here this week and I have yet to get there but tomorrow is a new day.

Ok...on with the Frappacino bottles. I saw this adorable snowman on SCS (my FAV site) http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/418083?sort=&page=&sortby=&sorttime=&sortdir= and I tthought Santa would be great for those filled with some holiday candy and talk about cheap teacher ideas. If you have 4 kids like I do, you have to set a budget for gifts!

I painted the bottles with Santa Red acrylic paint, 2 coats and let dry over night. The black belt belt was ran through a crimper and stuck on with Red Liner Tape. The Liquid Applique works really well on the glass, I was scared that it wouldn't.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: