Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Kid In A Candy Store


That was me last night at my house! My order from the Stampin' Up! Winter Mini Came...needless to say, we ate dinner at 7:00..boy my kids were not happy!

I LOVE this new mini catalog! There is something there for everyone. I am trying to hold off on ordering so much, gotta save up for Sell-A-Bration! I was very good and only ordered 1 set, but it is SOOOOO cute and just my style. It has the cutest little square stamp that says "I heart..." and then you can fill in the blanks. I am seeing some cute Valentines toppers in my future!

I used a challenge from Splitcoaststampers for the idea from my card that you can see here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199303 . I used Certainly Celery, Taken With Teal & Regal Rose...one of my FAVORITE color combos!

Thansk for looking and have a great weekend!

No comments: